Test your Knowledge to mine.......
1. Little Wolfgang began composing before he learned to read and write. What was his surname, by the way?
2. Little Johann loved copying music at night, so when he grew old he almost went blind. Who made an appointment with the eye doctor?
3. Little Clara played piano very well and was called a virtuoso. Later she married a famous composer and they published love songs together. What new name did she get?
4. C. Saint-Saens wrote which piece to play at a zoo?
The Magic Flute
The Swan Lake
The Carnival of the Animals
5. Music is a language spoken by people around the world and by young and old alike. Which musical, with music composed by Richard Rodgers, tells us a story of music bonding kids and grown ups?
Beauty and the Beast
West Side Story
The Sound of Music
The Phantom of the Opera
6. Little Emily saves the world from aliens with her violin in which opera by the modern American composer Gian Carlo Menotti?
Amahl and the Night Visitors
Help, Help, the Globolinks!
7. Who wrote the opera 'Carmen'?
8. What kind of music is Ludvig Van Beethoven famous for?
9. In which country was Justin Bieber born?
10. What do you call a group of three musicians or singers?
11. How many strings does a normal guitar have?
12. Which of the following is a part of a trombone?
13. Robbie Williams is a famous?
14. A rhythm in 3/4 beat is also called a?
15.Which of the following instruments do you not normally find in a Symphony orchestra?
16. What is a high male voice also called?
17.What is the next tone in a major scale after Do-Re-Mi ?
18. The famous singer Adele comes from which country ?
19. How many strings does a violin have?
20. Pop music is short for what?